Upcoming Fitness Events
Events by Our Partners
Heart Zones Certified and Master Trainers
We are cycling instructors, personal trainers and coaches.
We are CVT, cardiovascular specialist in running, cycling, triathlon, swimming as well as weight loss and cardio fitness.. We are indoor cycling instructors. We are personal trainers. We are group exercise leaders. We are triathlon coaches. We train individuals, groups, and teams. We train health, sports, and fitness enthusiasts and athletes. We train using tools like heart rate monitors, power meters, GPS/speed-and-distance meters, metabolic (VO2) carts, and more. And, we all train with our patented and branded HZT, Heart Zones Training, system which is recognized as the leading cardio-method in the world..
Join us - we invite you to get more involved in HZT, because if you do, fitness and better health and performance will follow.
Indoor Cycling Instructors
- Learn how to lead an indoor cycling class using HZT system, the latest technology, entertainment, and high participant energy - that is the DNA of Heart Zones Cycling. We have partnered with Cycling Fusion - our preferred partner.
- Learn how to administer sub maximum and threshold heart rate tests or power-watts tests to an individual or class to anchor their intensity zones.
- Learn how to teach a Cycling Fusion indoor class powered by Heart Zones Training - the program that fuses indoor and outdoor riding experience.
- Learn about the bike and rider safety ride design, bike-fit, music, cycling class guidelines, and more.
Personal Trainers & Triathlon Coaches
- Learn how to write a cardio training program or design group x class to get your clients their fittest using the Heart Zones Training methodology.
- Learn how to set the five heart zones anchored on power, threshold, or maximum heart rate.
- Learn how to administer a sub-max test, a threshold field test, a VO2 test or a power-watts assessment..
- Learn what it takes to move up the ranks from a Level 1. "Heart Zones Personal Trainer " to a Level 4 or 5 "Master Trainer ".
Blog with Sally
The Power of Camaraderie - Friend or Blink?
December 8, 2013
We do better when we do activities together. If you are tired of starting and then quitting a workout program? Continue reading»