6 BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL HEART ZONES TRAINING
Why train the heart muscle? The reasons to train in the emotional and physical heart zones are to get healthier, more fit, and improve your performance. Why train with a heart rate monitor? One of the best reasons for using a heart rate monitor is to stay in the right zone to get the most benefit in the least amount of time.
Here is a short list of benefits derived from training in the zones:
1. Enhanced Fat Burning: You will burn more fat and more total calories by training in different heart zones.
2. Improved Stamina: You will be able to exercise longer because your heart will be stronger. is is called your endurance capacity.
3. Better Efficiency: As you train, your physiology will adapt, and you will be able to go farther per calorie burned.
4. Stronger Cardiovascular: You will be better able to transport nutrients and oxygen (improved aerobic capacity) throughout your entire system.
5. Psychological Power: You will be more alert and increase your mental stamina.
6. Metabolism: Increase your muscle mass, decrease your percentage of body fat, and improve your blood chemistry by training on a regular basis 30-60 minutes a day, most days of the week.
More to come ..
Keep your eyes peeled as we continue to release excerpts throughout upcoming weeks. If you fall in love with these tips from our excerpt series, make sure to stop in and grab a copy of Health in a Heartbeat, available on Amazon today.