Last updated April 27, 2023
Acceptance of Terms:
Modification of Terms:
Use of Content:
All content on our website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of Heart Zones or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content on our website without our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You agree to use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of our website or services by, any third party. You further agree to not use our website or services to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others.
User Generated Contributions:
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Third-Party Website and Content:
Disclaimer of Warranties:
OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HEART ZONES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SEE SEPARATE PRODUCT WARRANTEE POLICY.
Limitation of Liability:
HEART ZONES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
You agree to indemnify and hold Heart Zones, its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, licensors and suppliers, harmless from any claim, demand, liability, cost, expense, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of our website or services.
Heart Zones reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to our website or services at
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Heart Zones, Inc
2636 Fulton Avenue Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95821