The next generation of armband sensors, the Heart Zones Blink 3.0 Plus heart rate sensor is ANT+ enabled for group application and Bluetooth enabled for individual use. Either you may get started or enhance your training to the next level using Heart Zones Move Solution for group training or the free iPhone or Android app – Heart Zones Training using the Blink 3.0. Why?
Here are the reasons to choose the best of breeds in heart rate sensors:
- Accuracy: It is accurate within +/- 5 bpm of an ECG record
- Battery: Features a 24-hour rechargeable lithium battery so you don’t have to replace the battery so often.
- Comfort: Fits on your forearm or upper arm using blood flow to detect beats-per-minute
- No Nasty Chest Strap: Doesn’t fall off, you don’t lick it (for conduction) or irritate your breathing by too tight of constriction like a chest strap heart rate monitor.
- Data: Track more than heart rate but calories burned, distance, pace and more throughout your workouts.
- Connection: Fully wireless device has Bluetooth Smart ANT+ capabilities, allowing it to connect with apps like the free Heart Zones Training app on smartphones, sport watches and exercise equipment.
- Rechargeable Battery: With 24-hours of battery life.
- Simplicity: One-button to press to turn on the device and it quickly goes to work.
- Waterproof: Up to one meter of penetration
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet from your device.
- Price: Mid-range pricing makes it affordable.
- 3-in-1 ANT+: For the group solution, this armband can also broadcast using ANT+ protocol for step activity tracking plus RPM, revolutions per minute for indoor or outdoor cycling.
- Flashing Zone Lights: There are more than 5 different colored blinking lights when you are in each of the five different Heart Zones so you always know your level of effort.
The Blink 3.0 Plus is the enhanced version of the original Blink 3.0. As with most devices, this improved version has more robust features, enhanced form factor, and ease of use. Check it out on the Heart Zones web store at: https://www.heartzones.com/product/heart-zones-blink-3-0-sensor/ More important than all of the features listed above and they are truly impressive, the Blink 3.0 manufactured by Scosche is one of those no-brainers because you strap it on your arm then push one button. The comfortable armband sensor connects automatically to almost all mobile and group apps, and well, it’s the cat’s meow.