Mark Haney Show interview of Sally Edwards
“Lead by Doing Your Best”
Time: 56 minutes
Date: October 20, 2021
Title and Description: In this episode, Mark has a captivating conversation with Sally Edwards, founder of a half-dozen businesses including Heart Zones and America’s largest chain of retail sports shops, FLEET FEET Sports. She shares a few epic stories about her life as a ground breaking entrepreneur drawing a number of meaningful parallels between the two leaving us all with a few nuggets of wisdom and inspiration.
Interview by Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, National Director, Wellness
Services, Susan Greeley
- Category: Health
- Time: minutes
- Date: Sept 2021
- URL: https://ccphp.net/webinar/365-fit-staying-fit-at-every-age-or-level-and-everyday/
- Title and Description: 365 Fit, Staying Fit at Every Age and Every Level of Fitness Everyday
We were joined by Sally Edwards, a professional athlete, Founder and CEO of Heart Zones, whose passion is to get America fit. In this SENS Solution® Wellness Webinar you’ll have the opportunity to learn about setting your fitness goals, using heart zones safely and effectively for fitness and staying fit at any age or level.
Interview by Michael, Success Engineering with Sal Edwards about Business and Entrepreneurial Success
Category: Inspiration and Motivation
Time: 54 minutes
Date: March 29, 2021
Title and Description:
Sal is a entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, professional runner and freak athlete! She’s the founder of Fleet Feet Sports Stores which she grew to over 40 locations with a 20MM yearly revenue. After selling the company in 1993, she pivoted to the current company she runs called Heart Zones which provides certifications for HR training, wearable HR technology, and HR training programs for over 1000 health clubs, schools, and rehab facilities across the US and world.
Interview by Dr. Joyce Mikal-Flynn with Lane Edwards, Heart Zones Director of Customer Satisfaction and Sally Edwards
Category: Inspiration and Motivation
Time: 29 minutes
Date: December 2018
• Description and Title: Sliver of Hope: Acceptance and Adaptation, Stage 4 with Sally and Lane Edwards
• This week on “A Sliver of Hope,” Dr. Joyce Mikal-Flynn will share inspiring conversations with Lane and Sally Edwards. Lane, an avid traveller and snorkeling
excursion aficionado had a life changing event on April 18, 2014 while doing something he had done with great success throughout his life: he dove in head first. This unfortunate accident led to him suffering a C4 spinal fracture. Both Lane and Sally, had to adapt and adjust to a new way of living. Now recovering, the experience became a catalyst in the creation of his nonprofit organization, Loving Lane, which provides financial support for others who have spinal cord injuries. He also chronicles his ongoing recovery journey to provide insights and hope to others. Hear how ‘Aunt Sally’, a highly decorated athlete and one of America’s leading experts in business, exercise science, and healthy lifestyles, copes with the changes brought forth by this accident and what she has learned as she encourages Lane in his recovery.
Interview by champion Samantha Pruitt titled Endurance is a State of Mind
Category: Sports Performance
Time: 57 minutes
Date: November 21, 2021
Title and Description: Endurance is a State of Mind
Head Heart & CEO of the Heart Zones company and female trail blazing legend of the endurance world. Sally, now age 74, shares her wisdom and passion for a lifetime of ‘getting America fit.’ From her professional athletic feats, vast entrepreneurial journey, and a vibrant living legacy to the world of health and fitness, Sally has genuinely changed the endurance sports game for millions.
Interview with Sally Edwards on the Power of Wearable Devices August 2016
- Category: Wearable Devices: Heart Rate Sensors, Step Activity Trackers, Indoor Cycling Meters
- Time: 25 minutes
- The Smart Revolution in Wearables Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXTBtWX0RM
- Interviewed by Grit Media’s Alex Johnson, Sally Edwards discusses the power of using wearable devices for health, fitness and performance. Why are they so hot? What do you need to know to purchase them? How is Heart Zones incorporating them with the company’s three pillars: courses and programs, content and education, and technology – hardware and software applications?