Two 4-hour courses:
Part 1) Foundation Seminar for Everyone PLUS
Part 2) 4-hour HZT certification course work.
Part 1. Foundation Seminar for Everyone and Workout Workshop
Part 2. HZT, Heart Zones Training Certification: In this next three hour course and one hour application workshop you learn and experience:
- How to administer sub maximum or threshold heart rate tests to your clients.
- How to set the five heart zones for your clients.
- How to administer and prescribe cardiovascular programs and workouts.
- How to write an effective cardiovascular training program for yourself or your clients using The HZT 10 Step Program.
- The latest in exercise science to gain cardiorespiratory fitness changes such as training load, periodization, time in zone, and training effect as well as valuable weight loss and emotional fitness application information.
- How to immediately use this methodology to help your clients and athletes as well as enhance your professional status and expertise.
- Additionally, receive Continuing Education Units from national organizations such as ACE, AFAA, NSCA, NASM.
What You Get:
- You get the Foundation Seminar for Everyone products and educational materials: a new Blink flashing heart rate monitor, 50-page Booklet, testing workshop, and 4-hours of instruction from a professional cycling instructor.
- The 110-page HZT Personal TrainingManual
- Learn how to administer, interpret, and explain the power or heart rate tests .
- A Certificate of Completion.
- CEUs from national organizations like ACE, AFAA, NSCA, NASM.
- Entitlement to use the rank and the official seal: Heart Zones CPT, Certified Personal Trainer
- Income opportunities – discount pricing and affiliate programs.
- Opportunity to move up the ranks to Level 2 through Level 5 to become a MICI, Master Indoor Cycling Instructor.
Receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from national organizations.
A short workout is included. Participants receive all the materials from the Foundation Heart Zones Training Seminar and Sub Max or Threshold Testing Workshop, plus a professional application 60+ page Level 1 Manual. This course qualifies for 7.5 hours of CEUs from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA, and others. We urge you to get the most out of the qualification by reading in advance The Heart Rate Monitor Guidebook. The Heart Zones Training books are also available at the event and on our web site.
Early-Bird Registration Fee: $199 includes materials, 8-hour coursework, CEUs
Standard Registration: $249