In pursuing our mission to “Get America Fit” we have developed fitness programs to help make that possible. Our fitness training programs are focused around our own Heart Zones patented methodologies for heart rate training. By helping you connect your head to your heart, we know that you will improve your fitness and get faster, stronger, fitter and healthier!
Smart PE Programs
The Heart Zones, Inc Smart PE programs are the product of 25+ years of research and experience in the health and fitness industry. Developed by Sally Edwards and a team of highly credentialed PE Legends including Beth Kirkpatrick and Joe Gooden, we are beyond confident that Smart PE programs will change your classroom forever. Click here to learn more about what Smart PE is and isn’t.
- Achieve competency using heart rate sensors, pedometers, and other activity trackers
- Encourage health maintenance by tracking, displaying, and storing individual student data
- Integrate heart rate data into individual’s fitness plans
- Individualize the program with ongoing assessments that show student progress
- Create grading systems based on data to assess student performance
This new and innovative curriculum includes:
- Textbook Smart PE: Using Heart Rate Sensors and Activity Trackers for Physical Education
- Method specific lesson plans
- Station circuit activity cards
- Equipment management recommendations
- Accessories and DVDs.
As you use your Heart Zones Move Solution, it is our goal to provide you with a continued stream of Smart PE learning material to help you guide and improve your classroom.
- Online Digital Learning Platorm
- On-Site visits by request
- Skype support sessions