Heart Zones Foot Pod
The Heart Zones Foot Pod is a smart wearable device to help you improve your performance while running, cycling, playing sports and doing other physical activities. It will analyze and track essential metrics like distance, elapsed time, steps per minute (spm), average spm, max speed, cadence, and calories burned, the Heart Zones foot pod does it all. The analysis can be applied to enhance results in sports and everyday use. See it in action here.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Zwift is a massively multiplayer online cycling and running physical training program that enables users to interact, train, and compete in a virtual world.
The Heart Zones Foot Pod sensor has a memory unit with “Smart Recording” technology that logs the detailed Speed, Cadence and Distance data in 5 second intervals, only when striding foot motion is detected.
The Boltt-powered step tracking sensor minimizes memory usage during inactive periods hence the memory can store session details of more than 5 hours at a stretch.
Wireless Data Transfer
Workout data/performance is transferred wirelessly to a compatible IOS or Android device. No Plugging in Required!
- 35 mm (L) x 25 mm (W) x 8 mm (H) Battery Life-5 months for typical users Motion Analysis Capabilities
Stride Sensing Features
- Sports Tracking Sensors with MEMS Accelerometers. Data with 95% accuracy
- RF frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- Communication Range: 2.5 m typical in lace position (dependent on receiver unit)
- Total Weight (without Lace Clip) <8 g (including battery)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C Sensor Accuracy Range: 0°C to +40°C
- Complete Product Specification Sheet