This new high def high compression DVD is three hours of exciting workouts, assessments, and fitness training led by professional triathlete and the creator of the Heart Zones Training system, Sally Edwards. You have a chance to see her in action – teaching, leading the sub-max test.
Did you know… according to researchers from the University of Western Sydney, watching sport instructional videos can also benefit health by increasing heart rate, respiration, and skin blood flow. They say that “viewing other people exercise actually increases your heart rate and other physiological measures, just as if you were working out yourself”, according to the study. Read more in this article Watching other people exercise can boost your health by clicking below:
Here’s what you will learn and experience watching and listening to TO THE MAX!
1. Clear explanation of what the training zones are and when to use them.
2. How to set your own personal 5 cardio training zones
3. How to train with a heart rate monitor
4. Workout tests to assess your fitness level
5. Instructions on how to reduce your stress and have more energy
6. A definitive explanation of the “fat burning” zone (it doesn’t exist-a fabrication)
7. Includes training suggestions for athletes who want to improve their performance
8. Assessment for determining your personal maximum heart rate
9. Recent research on the exercise science of cardio-health and fitness
10. Strategies for shedding weight and graining muscle tone using the right cardio zones
Sally Edwards, MA, MBA Coach,
Creator and Developer, HZT cardio system
There are no reviews yet.