This course is the very foundation of learning HZT, Heart Zones Training, the branded, patented, and proprietary training program using zones and the heart rate monitor. The Foundation Heart Zones Training course is for anyone who wants to get cardio-fit. It is a personal training certification and a coaching certification.
HZ Foundation Personal Training Certification Course materials:
* A new Blink heart rate monitor ($84.95 value)
* The 50-page Heart Zones Training BOOKLET for the Foundation Seminar
* The “TO THE MAX! DVD ($49.95 value)
* Sub Max Test Cards as PDF or
* Threshold Field Test Cards as PDF
This is what you will learn in the training certification:
* How to program your new BLINK, the zone flashing heart rate monitor ($84.95 value) that comes with your course fee.
* All about maximum OR threshold training and why it’s the anchor point for setting your zones.
* The benefits of the five training zones; why you should spend time in each of them to get fit, lose weight, get healthy, increase your endurance.
* How much, how often, and how hard you should exercise to achieve the minimum and maximum cardiovascular benefit.
* How to interpret your own individual heart rate for health, fitness and sports performance.
* Meet the five emotional heart zones; how to handle stress and gain more happiness by using your monitor as a form of biofeedback.
* Get a HZT weight-loss information using your heart rate monitor to burn more total calories and fat.
Take this course that encourages you to become healthier and fitter. After all, isn’t that what you really want – a happy, healthy, and fit new you?
You will need to specify at the time of check out if you prefer the “maximum heart rate” course booklet or the “threshold training system” course. The difference is a bit complicated but to simplify it here’s a simple way:
(1) Maximum Heart Rate training system: Zones are all set based on an “anchor” point to buil the zones around. The Max system uses your personal biomarker – your maximum heart rate, the fastest that your heart can beat in one minutes. This system is best for those who only want to take one self-assessment, the zones are fixed, and you always use the same heart rate numbers for your zones.
(2) Threshold Heart Rate training system: In this system, you would use the two different physiological biomarkes called T2, high threshold and T1, the low threshold as anchor points to set your workout zones. The two threshold numbers in this system are dynamic, as you get fitter the numbers change. From these two thresholds, the five training zones are set and re-set based on changes in your fitness level. This system is best for those seeking high performance (competition) or for those seeking weight loss.